This has been a popular feature in other states for
MileSplit and it seems like a great time to bring it to Arizona. Salute To
Seniors is a medium for "senior farewells". These Q&As
highlight the Senior class as they move onto bigger and better things, giving
every senior in the state a chance to share their stories and experiences.
You can send in your answers a few ways--answer questions such as below in Q&A format, you could write out your own responses in a story, or even shoot a short video to say 'thank you' to the people who have impacted you the most. E-mail your responses along with some pictures (with credits) to email@example.com Pictures preferably from MileSplit or ones that we have permission to use from whoever took the photos.
If you are an Arizona high school senior cross county / track and field athlete feel free to participate.
- What was your most memorable race/throw/jump/vault/moment?
- Who would you consider your biggest competition over your four years?
- What was your greatest accomplishment?
- If you could do it all over again what would you change about your running career in high school?
- What were the most difficult obstacles you had to overcome?
- What will you miss the most?
- What advice would you give to younger athletes?
- What influence has your coach had with respect to your performance and overall life goals?
- What are your college plans?
- Who would you like to say 'thank you' to?
- Is there anything else you'd like to add?